- This event has passed.
April 19, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$125.00
Tickets now available for 7-Course Gourmet Dining and Wine Tasting Benefit.
Join the Foodshed Alliance at dre’s Restaurant, Newton NJ; as we welcome SEVEN distinguished Chefs for a Farm-to-Fork Celebration. Enjoy their vision of incorporating locally grown foods into their creations paired with wines that have been specially chosen by each chef for their feature course.
Cocktail Hour: 4:00 pm
Dinner: 5:00 pm
(seating is limited – previously sold out – don’t wait too long to purchase your tickets)
ALL STAR CHEF LINE-UP! Each chef’s signature course will feature food from a different local farm and will be paired with selected wines that best compliment the freshness and flavor of the prepared artisan courses.
- Chef Andre’ de Waal, Chef/Owner: dre’s, Newton NJ and Andre’s “New” Restaurant
- Chef Kirk Avondoglio: Perona Farms, Andover NJ
- Chef Jesse Jones: Private Chef for Celebrities, Caterer, Host of Chef Jesse Live
- Chef George Mandakas, Big Bang Kitchens, New York, NY
- Chef Dan Rothman, Whole Foods Regional Metro Chef for Northern
- Chef Florian Wehrli: Triomphe Restaurant, NYC NY
- Nina and Jonathan White, Owners/ Cheesemaker & Baker : Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse, Milford NJ
PARTICIPATING FARMS AND VENDORS:
- Alba Vineyard: 269 Route 627, Village of Finesville, Milford NJ
- Bobolink Dairy & Bake House: 369 Stamets Road, Milford NJ
- Chirip’s Crooked Creek Farm, Green Township, NJ
- Dining Wild: Maplewood NJ
- Obis One, LLC: 20 Sinnickson Lane, Pennsville NJ
- Ventimiglia Vineyard: 101 Layton Road, Wantage NJ
- Zone 7: 540 Route 31, Ringoes NJ
LIVE MUSIC: George Baier – Singer/Songwriter influenced by the great songwriters of the 70’s; like Jim Croce, Harry Chaplin, James Taylor and many others.