- This event has passed.
July 20, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$125.00
A cocktail hour and SEVEN-course wine-pairing dinner will be presented by SEVEN of New Jersey’s most reputable chefs, featuring locally produced food from farms throughout northern New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania. Expert winemakers have hand selected each course’s pairing which will begin with gourmet passed hors d’oeuvres al fresco on their new patio and a VIP vineyard tour and conclude with elegant dining inside the newly created wine making and tasting room overlooking the stunning grounds.
Seven Most Reputable Chefs
- Chef Mike Carrino, Pig & Prince Restaurant & Gastrolounge, Montclair, NJ.
- Chef Bill Dorrler, Osteria Morini, Bernardsville
- Chef David Felton, Ninety-Acres, Peapack & Gladstone, NJ.
- Chef Jesse Jones, Private Chef for Celebrities, Caterer, Host of Chef Jesse Concepts
- Chef George Mandakas, Blue Olive Market, Manhattan, NY
- Diane Pinder, Owner/Chocolatier, Donna and Company Artisanal Chocolates,
- Chef Jonathan White, Bobolink Dairy & Bakehouse, Milford NJ
Seating is Limited ~ $125.00 Per Person. Buy tickets for Farm-to-Fork Celebration: Alba Vineyard or call (908) 362-7967. (Directions)
To benefit the Foodshed Alliance
Ticket Policy: Due to the nature of our event, your ticket(s) are non-refundable. We are not able to give refunds for cancellations; however your tickets are transferable to another party for the same event. Tickets will only be honored for the dinner for which they were issued. If you cannot attend the dinner and wish to transfer your reservation to another guest/party, please contact us with the necessary information prior to the event. Thank you!