- This event has passed.
Tour de Blairstown
August 6, 2016 @ 7:30 am - 2:00 pm$25.00
Sponsored by Marty’s Reliable Cycle to benefit the Foodshed Alliance
Rolling hills, farmland vistas, the Appalachian Ridge, Paulinskill Valley Rail Trail, and a town of proud heritage and robust rural flavor all come together in one tremendous cycling event on August 6, 2016. Blairstown is just 1.25 hours from NYC and Philadelphia and 7 miles off I-80, Exit 12. Locals have always known that Blairstown, NJ, boasts some of the best cycling on the East Coast. Now they’re ready to share it with YOU.
Here’s what you can expect:
- $25 per rider registering online; $40 per rider registering onsite the day of the event
- An easy registration process with free coffee at check-in
- Check-in begins at 7:30 a.m. and closes at 9:30 a.m.
- Three spectacular rides: 25-, 40- and 62-mile options
- The 25- and 40-mile rides leave at 9 a.m.;the 62-mile ride leaves at 8:30 a.m
- Rest stops along the way, with free water and snacks
- Option to shop the Blairstown Farmers Market where they ride begins and ends (free shopping bag for all registered riders)
- Delicious, satisfying food and drink available for purchase from Lucca’s Wood-Fired Pizza and Damn Good Chicken